ADA Property Maintenance Limited, 6 Melfort Close, Cherry Tree, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 5BL
Tel : 07540 320710 -
Commercial Property Claims –
Do you need an estimate for water damage to your property?
Are you about to claim on your insurance?
Do any tenants need re-
ADA aims to reduce the stress of your property damage insurance claim at no cost to you providing we can appoint and project manage the vetted contractors who carry any repair works, leaving you with just your policy excess to pay.
We can even help with your business interruption and loss of earnings claims and help deal with the re-
Water Damage – Commercial Properties
Burst pipes, blocked drains, gutters or simply forgetting the tap has been left running can all result in water damage to your business premises or investment property and it can be devastating for you, your family, any tenants and any employees. Seeing your lovely contents or latest orders soaking wet or entering the office on a Monday morning to find the ceiling bulging can be alarming and distressing, to say the least.
Our local project managers work tirelessly throughout the claims handling process, regularly keeping you in the loop, to firstly secure a fair settlement for you with your insurer which then allows us to repair the property to its pre-
You will have many other issues to deal with so, why not instruct ADA to take care of your claim, allowing you time to deal with any other matters.
How ADA will handle your Commercial Property Water Damage Claim:
• Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call.
• Prepare and present a schedule of works for your insurer.
• Liaise directly with your insurance company and loss adjuster if necessary.
• Oversee a team of vetted trades people.
• Ensure your property is restored to its pre-
• Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners.
• Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required.
• Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are satisfied with the work.