ADA Property Maintenance Limited, 6 Melfort Close, Cherry Tree, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 5BL
Tel : 07540 320710 -
Do you need an estimate for water damage to your property?
Are you about to claim on your insurance?
If you are enquiring about water damage for commercial property click here.
If your home has been affected by water damage and you need the help of a builder, plumber or roofer, we can help you experience a stress free property insurance claim at no cost to you for our service as we bill your insurer direct for any property reinstatement works we undertake.
We can even help with your alternative accommodation and any loss of earnings if you work from home if required.
Our professional, local project managers work tirelessly through the claims handling process, keeping you in the loop throughout, to secure a fair settlement for you, which then allows us to repair the property to its former glory. We aim to reduce the stress and worry and with the minimum amount of disruption to you, our valued customer.
ADA always promotes the use of professionally qualified companies and technicians, working to the highest standards, to tackle flood restoration.
You will have many other issues to deal with so, why not instruct ADA to take care of your residential water damage claim, allowing you time to deal with any other matters.
Residential Water Damaged – has your home suffered
If your home has suffered from water damage, ADA can;
* Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call.
* Prepare and present a comprehensive schedule of works for your insurer.
* Liaise directly with your insurance company and contact a loss adjuster if necessary.
* Oversee a team of vetted and reliable tradesmen.
* Ensure your property is restored to the highest possible standard.
* Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners.
* Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required.
* Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. Our work is only complete when you are fully satisfied with the work.
* Ensure your property is safe and the repairs addressed as soon as possible.
Domestic Property Claims –